2013-12-11

How couldn't I say thank you about your sacrifice, Heavenly Mother

 

How could children understand all of mother's life?

All her life is for her children even though her children couldn't realize



Mother’s long-sleeve clothes
Frankly, I couldn’t understand why my mother had to wear long sleeves all the time.
Even throughout sizzling hot summers, she just had to wear long sleeve clothes.
Since she was satisfied feeding her children rather than herself, all day long she worked in the field for income.
All those sufferings that she had gone through under the sun created lengtigines on her arms, like a tattoo.
Leaving all the heaven’s glory behind, Heavenly Mother dwells with us, all covered with filthy sins.
She forgets all about Her pain when She sees Her children smile.
I now want to realize Her sufferings concealed behind her smiles.
Like Jacob and Issac, I want to be Her joy and Her smile.

3 comments:

  1. Like Jacob and Issac, I want to be Her joy and Her smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth of God the Mother is really perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The word "Mother" makes me shed tears. Though I didn't know her love and sacrifice, gave pain to her with my sinful nature. God the Mother was waiting for me to come back in to her arms. And still she has waited for me to be completed. Give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete