2013-12-25

I love you, my son- Heavenly Mother loves us

How children know the depth of mother's love
But they know she loves them a lot




A Letter from the Son, and Mother’s Reply

 
There was an immature son who wrote a letter to his mother.
On the header it reads, “I love you Mom.”

Mom, I know that you are having hard times with me.
I always go out and play and never help you. I’m sorry, Mom.
But I know you’ll forgive me, right?
Mom. I love you so much.
Do you also love me? 
Mom, even if you don’t love me, I’m really thankful that you’re my Mom.


Of course the son wrote an unaffected and pure letter.
Then, the mother replied to his letter:

My son, do you know?
I love you not because you are the only one in this world.
It’s because I love you, and that’s why you are the only one in this world.

My son, do you know?
Even if I lost everything in this world, I don’t want to lose you for this world.

My son, do you know?
The only reason why I exist in this world?
That’s because of you.


From General Pastor’s sermon: ‘God is Love’

Always loving these immature children, and only considering us,
I give thanks, praises and eternal glory to our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
I no longer want to be an immature child, and want to confess,

No comments:

Post a Comment