2014-01-26

After studying the teachings of the Bible frome WMSCOG, I found the reason for my life!

The WMSCOG gave me purpose in life 




Mary is one of the many members of the WMSCOG who has felt a positive change in her life after attending the ChurchWatch her explain her story in this video. Although she grew up in a very Christian family, something was always missing. However everything started to make sense once she became a member of the WMSCOG. To put it in her own words:
Born in Iowa, I was raised in a strict Christian background, believing in the Bible and God. When I was 5, our family moved to Zimbabwe and I attended a private Christian school.
My father was a very devout in a Christian organization, and my mother worked for the church even before I was born. During our vacation, I used to travel to Guatemala, Africa, and many places that my father used to go, and helped him.

But, the church never followed the Bible and rather followed something that was off from the Bible. And later on, I gradually I didn’t really go to church.
My friend in college introduced me to the Church of God. After studying the teachings there, I found the reason for my life.

I can prove that the claims made by the ones speaking against the WMSCOG are wrong. Biblically, the WMSCOG is a perfect church. The only church that follows the Bible is the World Mission Society Church of God. So I wish everyone can see the evidence from the Bible and not just the rumors and lies others create. Please come to the WMSCOG and see for yourself.
Just like Mary, many other members of the WMSCOG have found meaning to life and have come to understand the Bible once becoming members of the WMSCOG. You can read more testimonies from WMSCOG members and share yours as well. The teachings of the WMSCOG are changing the world one person at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I found the reason for my life from WMSCOG,too!
    Before coming the WMSCOG, i didn't know where i came from and why i live here and where i will go, so, i couldn't know the reason for my life. But after coming WMSCOG, i found the reason why i am here and why i should worship God. Only the one who comes to the WMSCOG, can know what we are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter how long you went to church
    It doesn't matter how much you read the Bible
    But it really matter if you don't know the truth
    You can find the truth from WMSCOG

    ReplyDelete