2014-03-08

Attending the World Mission Society Church of God Changed My Life



Eduard is one of the many members in the World Mission Society Church of God, who after attending several churches decided that the WMSCOG was the place for him. In his YouTube video you can hear him explain his story on how he joined the Church, and also how being a member of the Church brought his family closer together.

In his own words:

Hi, I’m Eduard, a member of the World Mission Society Church of God in New Jersey.
I was raised Catholic and had many questions about the Bible and God for a long time, but I couldn’t find answers. I ended up not believing in the Bible. Living with my brother in Puerto Rico for a year, we tried to find a church that truly follows the Bible, but couldn’t. After moving to New Jersey, one day, my brother called me and said “I found the true church.”
Being surprised, I immediately went to the World Mission Society Church of God and studied, and all the questions that I had were answered. I was so happy. We preached to our parents and brothers about this joyful news of salvation, and now we are all attending the Church of God. World Mission Society Church of God has allowed me to realize what is important in my life and why we need to be thankful for God’s grace. Attending the church was my first time participating in community services, practicing Heavenly Mother’s love.

Just like Eduard, many other members of the World Mission Society Church of God have found answers to questions they always had about the Bible, once they attended the Church. You can read more testimonies from WMSCOG members and share yours as well. The teachings of the World Mission Society Church of God are changing the world one person at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. All of my questions about the Bible are totally solved in WMSCOG. In the world mission society church of God, i found the real love.

    ReplyDelete