2014-03-07

Changing through the Teachings of Heavenly Mother - WMSCOG



Heavenly Mother’s Teachings changed my self centered personality
Mara is one of the many members of the World Mission Society Church of God who as felt a positive change in her life after putting into practice the teachings of Heavenly Mother. Watch her explain her story in this video.

To put it in Mara’s own words:

I’ve been attending the Church of God since 2009. I’ve led my parents and three sisters to the church.
The fact that I have preached to my family, really means something to me. That’s because I was so self-centered and only cared about myself. Being the first child, I needed to take care of my younger sisters, but I only considered about myself.
However, after attending the World Mission Society Church of God, everything has changed. Through the teachings of Heavenly Mother, I could learn how to love and respect others.
And seeing me putting that into practice, touched my parents and my sisters.
I thank God the Mother for allowing me to find love in my family.

Just like Mara, many other members of the WMSCOG have become better human beings after attending the WMSCOG and putting the teachings of Heavenly Mother into practice. You can read more testimonies from WMSCOG members and share yours as well. Heavenly Mothers teachings are changing the world one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment