2014-03-24

My home to return, God the Mother in WMSCOG

I  was invited to the sixtieth birthday celebration of a Korean nurse in Germany. 
From 1960s to 1980s, the Korean government sent many miners and nurses to Germany to solve its unemployment problem and earn foreign currency. 
Most of guests who were invited  to the party were the nurses and miners who were sent together with her forty years ago.



  At the party, one of them wrote a letter and read it in front of all. 
The letter read that she had worked for decades in Germany for her family and country, but that as she grew old, she felt that futility of life. Since all of them felt the same-sadness as foreigners and longing for their homeland, the party soon became a sea of tear.

 I,too, shed tears together with them, but suddenly I became thankful to God. It was because I knew the true spiritual home country of humans who live on the earth as aliens- the kingdom of heaven, and because Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong nim and God the Mother will bring me there.

(Hebrews11:13~16) All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them. 

I'm happy that I have my home to return together with God the Mother.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy, too!
    God the Mother allows me the eternal hometown to return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can go back to the heavenly kingdom our home through the help of God the Father and guidance of God the Mother.

    ReplyDelete