2014-03-03

While attending the Church of God [WMSCOG]


While attending the Church of God for one and a half year, I was so amazed. Since long, I've been searching for the truth of the Bible, in the Catholic Church that I've attended and in many other churches.
I was like that little annoying child always questioning, "Mom, Mom, what's this?"
But attending the World Mission Society Church of God, every question that I had was answered. This was really amazing. Other churches don't even want you to ask no questions at all. But WMSCOG always answers all questions! 
There was something missing in my life and I found out, that was Heavenly Mother. I am so thankful that I am a member of the Church of God.
It's an amazing place where they've answered all of my questions.

2 comments:

  1. Before attending the WMSCOG, I always wondered where i came from and why i should live here and where i will go. But When i came to the WMSCG, all of my wonderings are totally answered! now i come to know who i am and what is the most important things to do and what i should do. I give thanks to God the Mother who allows me to come to the WMSCOG and loves me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While attending the Church of God for 10 years,i'm surprised day by day How Elohim God are great !!

    ReplyDelete