2014-03-31

Mom’s dream- God the Mother [WMSCOG]



 In my mom’s cell phone, my number is saved in the name of “my dream”.
One day, I asked her with some curiosity, “Mom, why did you save my number like that?” “My girl is mom’s everything.  Her life is my life and she is my dream and that is why I did it.”

When I feel pleased, so does she, and when I feel sad, she feels more sorrowful. 
I must be mom’s everything and her only hope for sure.

All the creature God made show us the things of heaven!
Through the love of mother toward her child, i can guess how deep God the Mother's love is toward Her children.
We are God the Mother's everything and Her only hope for sure!

Come to the world mission society church of God [WMSCOG] where God the Mother is waiting for you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though Her children doesn't know Her undying love and sacrifice, She never gives up Her prodigal sons and daughters, She prays and waits for us...... Heavenly Mother! You are love, the source of the love.

    ReplyDelete